Although I try to keep our foods healthy sometimes you just gotta give in. I’m also in total Girl Scout mode today, so these Fluffy No Bake S’mores Cups from In Katrina’s Kitchen got my attention.
This dessert not only looks scrumptious (or is it just me and my love for S’mores?) but it’s a great prep ahead dessert. Perfect for dinner parties.
Just whip the ingredients together, assemble, let it sit in the fridge 3 hours or overnight and serve. If you have kids with Peanut allergies dessert will work out great. You use Biscoff spread in place of peanut butter (Biscoff spread is made from Biscoff cookies and gives that graham cracker taste). It can be found near the peanut butter in most grocery stores.
S’mores Cups Recipe
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 3 hours, or overnight
Fluffy S’mores no-bake mousse cups
8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
4 oz package of chocolate pudding (powder)
2 Cups powdered sugar
1/2 Cup Biscoff spread or Peanut Butter
8 oz tub of Cool Whip
2-3 Tablespoons milk
marshmallows and graham crackers for garnish and layers
- In the bowl of your electric mixer combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, pudding powder, milk, and Biscoff spread.
- Fold in Cool Whip
- Pipe into cups of any size and garnish with graham crackers and marshmallows. Place halved marshmallows in between layers if desired.
- Chill for at least 3 hours or overnight (will become a firmer consistency)
- You can also make this in a 9×13 dish layered between graham crackers.
- Biscoff spread provides a hint of graham cracker taste in the dish. You can substitute peanut butter if you do not have Biscoff.
For complete details visit : Smores Cups Recipe | In Katrina’s Kitchen.