I know…school just started but Halloween is right around the corner and registration for the debut of Spooktacular Saturdays, four days of FREE family fun and entertainment, is now open! Each Saturday, families can enjoy traditional fall festivities at the Orange County Great Park.
- Sign up! Tickets are limited; registration is requiredfor free admission and parking.
- Come one, come all in costume! Join us for our Instagram family costume contest.
- Donate to scare away hunger! Support hunger relief by having each child bring a bag of canned goods or non-perishable food items to benefit local Orange County food banks.
- Be rewarded! Each ticketed child (12 and under) bringing a donation will have access to our free Pumpkin Patch and Trick-or-Treat Town, while supplies last.
- Have fun! Enjoy the festivities including: kids crafts, petting zoo, carnival games, Harvest Walk, entertainment, gourmet food trucks and much more.
- Ages 12 months-12 years can participate. In addition, infants under 12 months require registration to participate in limited activities.
In addition to the regular festivities, you can bring your children to the Pumpkin Patch and Trick-or-Treat Town provided they bring a bag of canned goods or non-perishable food items (or cash donation), while supplies last. All donations benefit Orange County Food Bank and Second Harvest Food Bank.
Registration is required. To register for tickets, please click here.
Ticket registration is required for free limited admission and parking. Due to a limited capacity and ability to offer this program to the entire community, multiple date requests cannot be accommodated. Tickets are limited to one per child for the entire event series.
Each week, registration will close on Friday at noon prior to the actual Saturday event date or sooner if capacity is reached. Any remaining available tickets for that particular Saturday will be made available on-site on a first-come, first-serve basis only, beginning at 9:30 a.m. If online registration has reached capacity, no walk-up tickets will be available on-site.
Parents/guardians you must create an online account for your family to register each child for a ticket. It doesn’t take long to create your family account. To register, please click here.
For each Saturday, any available tickets not reserved for that particular day, will be made available for walk-ups on a first-come, first serve basis only, beginning at 9:30 a.m. There is no guarantee of tickets for walk-ups, therefore, registration is strongly recommended.
images courtesy of ocgp.org and ocregister.com