Benjamin Franklin said it best “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”
This is the quote that comes to mind for me when I hear about the highly contagious Enterovirus 68. Symptoms include coughing, wheezing and low blood oxygen levels (hypoxemia). The symptoms can be severe, in particular for those children who suffer from asthma. It has already affected children in over 12 states with over 900 confirmed cases in Colorado alone.
Enterovirus 68 spreads through coughing, sneezing, or by touching things or people who have been infected. So far, the only confirmed cases been children. I’m not going to wait to see if my children are affected, I’m taking action now!
Here’s my plan:
- I started today by applying On Guard Essential Oil blend onto my girls feet (3x times a day).
- I placed an order for On Guard Beadlets and A2Z Chewables. As soon as they arrive my girls will start taking those every morning.
- I’ll be preparing some On Guard Hand Cleanser/Sanitizer for my daughter’s backpack and my purse.
- I am cleaning everything in my home with On Guard cleaner.
- I am diffusing On Guard and Breathe.
- I am applying Breathe on their chest and back. I will add Frankincense on top of Breathe (if needed).
This threat is serious and spreading quickly. God gave us these “Gifts of the Earth” and I will be taking every precaution I can.