Get ready to travel to the Island of Sodor with Thomas and Friends. The Discovery Cube will give your little engineers an imaginative adventure while exploring through hands-on STEM based exhibits. Help Thomas and Friends solve a variety of challenges, from simple sorting and shape identification to more complex engineering obstacles.
Hop on board and discover the engineer within! Travel to the Island of Sodor where imaginations charge full steam ahead in Thomas & Friends™: Explore the Rails,this hands-on STEM exhibit is based on the adventures of everyone’s favorite blue engine.
- Climb inside Thomas’ cab to explore the engine’s inner workings
- Remove and replace parts to fix Percy’s wobbly wheel
- Load Percy’s coal box and water so he can deliver the mail
- Suit up as the conductor and sell tickets to ride the train
- Load and sort luggage and freight into train cars
- Explore the history of Thomas & Friends through books, TV show clips and toys
- Plan and build navigation routes to favorite destinations on the gigantic Island of Sodor train table
Children will confront new challenges and test their abilities as the smiling faces of Thomas, Percy, Sir Topham Hatt, and others offer encouragement and remind children how “really useful” we all are.
- Exhibit will be featured from October 4 – January 4, 2015
- Discovery Cube is located at 2500 N Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92705
- On Site parking is $5.00 per vechile (cash only)