3 ways to purchase doTERRA Essential Oils:
1. Purchase retail by visiting my online store. The oils will be delivered to your door.
2. Become a Preferred Member pay $10 for a lifetime membership which allows you to purchase all products for 20% off retail price. Preferred Members can also take part in the Loyalty Rewards Program. Click here to sign up as a Preferred Member.
3. Become a Wellness Advocate. As a doTERRA Wellness Advocate, you’ll receive the deepest discounts possible. Everything you purchase will be at wholesale price, which is 25% off retail. There is a $35.00 membership fee for the first year however, there are a variety of enrollment kits available that include the membership fee. Purchasing a kit is the best way to get started and I highly recommend starting out with kit, This is a great way to get started. Membership renewal is only $25 each year thereafter and you’ll get a free bottle of peppermint oil.
Even if you have no intention of ever selling oils, becoming a Wellness Advocate is a fantastic way to purchase oils at a discount and participate in the Loyality Rewards Program.There are no minimums or quotas to meet and no one will pressure you to sell product if you aren’t interested.
How To Sign Up As A Wellness Advocate Step by Step
2. Select “Join as a new Wellness Advocate”
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. But if not, enter 900254 in both boxes.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling doTERRA products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. doTERRA will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Select your time zone and choose a virtual office password.
6. Agree to Terms & Conditions and the Virtual Office User Agreement. (The basic version of the virtual office is free. There is an upgrade option available, but you won’t need to worry about that for a while.)
7. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which enrollment kit you would like or you can simply select the Inroductory Packet ($35) option. You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
8. Set up your optional Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP).
This is not a requirement, although I highly recommend it as a way to save money and build your oil collection. I have been using the Loyalty Rewards Program for less than 6 months, and have already accumulated points to redeem for free products!
doTERRA’s Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) provides free product credits for monthly purchases ordered on the program and is the most economical way to purchase doTERRA essential oils. As a participant in the Loyalty Rewards Program, you will immediately begin to earn product credits that can be used as cash to purchase doTERRA products. The longer you participate in the LRP, the more credits you can earn, You can earn up to 30% of your total monthly Loyalty Rewards purchases.
If you decide that this is something you are interested in, select the products you would like to order in your LRP cart. (You can change the products from month-to-month through your Virtual Office.)
You will need to select a ship date. (This is the day each month when you order will go out. I recommend setting this date before the 15th of each month to have the ability to qualify for the product of the month. Be sure to write this down on your calendar so you don’t accidentally order the same thing twice.)
9. Congratulations and welcome to doTERRA! You are now ready to begin your wellness journey. You will receive a confirmation email, you can log into your back office, manage orders, check your team status and send messages.
Please send me a message if you have any questions or if you need help signing up.
DISCLAIMER: as a doTERRA Wellness Advoate, I am not doctor, nor do I take the place of your doctor. If you have an emergency please seek out professional medical attention. Any serious medical condition should be followed by a health care professional. As a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and as a user of doTERRA essential oils, I strive to provide a place for all essential oil users to share experiences and testimonies while assisting one anther in relation to the usage of Essential Oils. I do not claim to prevent, diagnose, treat or cure any disease. None of the statements have been evaluated or approved by the FDA or other governmental regulatory agencies.